Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

To my friends and family who view this blog...  I am so sorry it has been inactive for so long! I can't believe I have only had back to school pictures on here! Anyhow, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hoping to have some time in the new year to keep this blog more current. I am having reconstructive foot surgery on my right foot in January and can't drive for 3 MONTHS!!! Yes, that's three months. I can't even cheat because I will have a cast on my right foot. I am calling upon the village to help us with picking up the kids from preschool. I have canceled all other dr appointments and clubs/extracurricular things for the spring. Jamie refuses to hire anyone, but I can say I WILL be hiring the teenagers on my cul de sac, a la cart, I am certain. With that said... I am thinking I will have to be more sedentary to allow for healing so maybe I'll will be seated a the computer more often to keep this blog current?? Maybe. Although life will be pretty boring so I won't have anything to update. Anyone want to come visit and help us out? Here are some pictures from our fall photoshoot...

Kayson is holding a little black lab stuffed animal but you can't see it
Kennan totally wants this chair for her princess room

Kayson would not let daddy hold him so now there is plaid overload in the middle