Relatives from all over descended upon the Roth house in Kingwood for the annual summer birthdays celebration. I think 3/4 of the relatives have birthdays during the summer so we just celebrate everyone's at once. I honestly can say I have not laughed that hard for that long in such a long time. Medicine for the soul I guess you could say. Between the lunatic dogs and crazy kids complete with a newly crawling baby... and add in some hillarious birthday presents like the possessed Elsa doll with the glowing arms who wouldn't stop singing... it was just a lot of fun. Makes me appreciate how special and rare it is to have family be able to come together and enjoy each others company. Thanks to everyone for all the amazing gifts for me and my kids. It was like Christmas with all the gifts!
Kennan had her
Frozen theme in the dining room and Kyler had his Hot Wheels theme in the kitchen/breakfast room. One cake for each. Add on another special cake for Teresa's engagement. There was a lot of cake! Thank you mom and dad for hosting and for all the amazing food (my dad was cooking for two days straight!). We are truly blessed and I am truly thankful.
 |
| Uncle Ray holds/meets Kayson first time |
 |
| Thanks Grandma for making my Frozen dreams come true! |
 |
| All hail Queen Kennan |
 |
| The birthday kids |
 |
| Uncle Tony playing the Godfather theme song to Kayson |
 |
| Balloon Fun! |
 |
| Not too sure of the static |