Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy July 4th!

We visited Nederland for a long July 4th holiday. Normally, the neighbor down the street puts on a grand display but was out of town this year. So, we decided to do our own fireworks. It would be our kids very first time participating in any firework lighting. Let me tell you, it was the best $15 we have spent in a long time! It was one of those packs that has a little sample of a bunch of things. It was several hours of fun for the kids. When I say kids, I mean Jamie too! Kennan wasn't too thrilled with the firecrackers but loved the sparklers and Roman candles. Overall, it was truly a blast...haha, blast.



Smoke Bombs!

Kennan getting into the poppers

Kyler getting into the Poppers

I like to call this one "Firecracker Ballet"

Jamie trying to get them to "pop in the air"

Kennan dislikes the firecrackers

Hood Boys