Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Patch (Visit 1)



Kennan "getting air" in the bounce house

Kyler "getting air"

Hay Maze

Hay Maze


First Pony Ride EVER!

Kyler is an old pro!




The caboose, of course!


Hmmm..Mexican "pony" ???

There are two pumpkin patch fairs going on right outside our neighborhood! We visited the "unofficial" one today and had so much fun. The rides were pricey for two kids but the weather was beautiful and crisp outside, it was just nice to get out and play (and do something different). Kennan even went on her very first pony ride! She won't ride the horse on the carrousel, but she'll ride the real thing I guess! She started to get nervous half way through, but I was walking beside her the whole time. She is such a big, courageous girl! I was so proud of her! She wants to do everything Kyler does at this point.