Friday, May 4, 2012
Painting
Since moving into the new house one month ago I have been busy doing projects every day and with Jamie, every second of every weekend since moving day. We have made tremendous progress at the house and most/all "important" boxes inside the house have been unpacked and discarded. I have not organized the toys upstairs, as many are in random plastic bins and a few boxes in the closets. We still have many boxes to go through in the garage though, but I am not in a rush tackle this. We had the living room, dining room, and hall ways painted this week. The kitchen's hideous wallpaper is now down. Here are some "before" and "after" pictures. One day I will figure out how to upload in an order or maybe Blogger/Google will fix this so you are able to organize your photos before posting! No longer is the earwax yellow paint in the living room or the bamboo wall paper in the kitchen. The kitchen is really light colored, which I am still not sure if I like. This seems to be the trend right now though on all the websites and magazines... light walls with black accents. You can't tell the wall color in kitchen from the pictures but it is a lighter shade of the living room (really light taupe).