Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt










Our subdivision had an Easter egg hunt for all the kiddos. I didn't realize it was going to be an all out festival of fun. The had a dangerously fast train/car type ride. Some kids (like Kyler) loved it while some kids got off crying. This guy was driving so fast I thought the little cars might have tipped over (no joke!). They had bouncy slides, games, and of course photo ops with the Bunny man himself. Kennan starting screaming bloody murder when I handed her over to the bunny, so Uncle Mike sat in on the photo. The egg hunt took place on a tennis court, which is the first time I had ever seen this done! Kind of weird but the kids understood the concept all the same. I got a good shot of Kennan pulling Uncle Mike before the start.. I love that shot! Take a look at the baskets after the race. Kyler totally cleaned up! Thanks to Uncle Mike for coming with us and helping out. Jamie was busy doing projects and unloading boxes back at the house, as this was our first weekend after moving into the house.