
Here is the ultrasound picture from last month. I finally got it uploaded and cropped. She is getting big and loves to kick! I went to Babies R Us today to register for some girl items and seeing all the bottles and burp rags, I can't believe I am going to do all this again! And in 12 weeks! I am getting a little anxious, as I have zero girl clothes..not even onesies. I need to hit up some sales in the next two months while I can still walk.
Maybe it will be easier the second time around? Of course, we have such wonderful family that will be coming to the rescue. Kyler will be in pre- school two days a week next fall, so that will be helpful, I am sure. I don't think I can wait until fall though, I am ready to sign him up for a summer program!!!