Saturday, September 12, 2009

San Francisco








Once again I have to thank BCG for another great trip! Well, they didn't know I was there but I stayed in Jamie's hotel (The Palace) and ate some really great food on their bill! I slept and watched movies the first day...awe relaxing! The second day we worked out together (hadn't done that since Kyler was born), ate lunch at a swanky Greek restaurant, napped, and shopped. The third day we hung out at Golden Gate State Park , lunched at the Cliffhouse, and headed down to Fisherman's Wharf. Jamie had to meet up with his team and work, so I meandered down the pier and took an impromtu boat cruise that headed under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. Later, we met up for chocolate sundaes at Ghiradelli Square for dinner (yes, ice cream for dinner). We both missed the baby, so we wound up catching an earlier flight the next day to get home to see him before bedtime. Ahh, what a great trip! I enjoyed every second of it...I really did!