Friday, June 12, 2009

Kyler's Ten Month Pictures





 
Posted by Picasa

Kyler is 10 months today. He is crawling and standing up really well. He can pull to a stand with a little help, which is something he should be doing by himself at this point (doctor isn't too worried yet). He loves eating my food, which he sometimes gags on but sometimes doesn't. We are still working on that. Besides that, we are going to make it to the pool at some point soon, hopefully! I have not been feeling well the past month, as I have been suffering from a unique type of arthritis that causes a lot of pain and swelling in my joints. We are still awaiting tests to confirm the exact type I am dealing with. Watch out friends/family/public; I am on the roids again..beware the roid rage! Jamie is working out of town during the week again but he has short weeks away, luckily.