Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in Nederland






After driving home from Nebraska we had a night to rest and then we drove 6 hours to Nederland (near Beaumont TX) to visit Jamie's family and celebrate Jamie's B-day. It was a really great trip! Jamie's mom watched Kyler during the day and I got to catch up on some much needed sleep. We ate lots of pie and watched a lot of football. I love pie for breakfast..I want to make a cutesy decorative sign (you know, like the ones that say Live, Laugh, Love Often) to go in the kitchen that says, "Eat Some Pie...for breakfast." I LOVE that my in-laws like to have pie for breakfast! Jamie's old high school buddies came over as well with their babies, so it was a nice reunion. Kyler started noticing his feet more this week, as noted in the picture of him grabbing his red Husker's socks. It was kind of cute watching the discovery!